Marine Science/Honors Marine Science
What's going on in class this week?
We complete chapter 13 with a study guide, study questions, independent research blurb, and our test on Thurs. We dissect oysters on Friday.
Link for Nowacek lecture:
Link for the TED ED talk about Bioluminesence:
Website for Tides activity
Learning about coral reefs and making a banner
Molly, myself and Lauren have a little fun in class with the stereoscopes, an antiquated way to map the earth!
- Marine Science
- Earth Science
- Past Images
- Solar Cars - March 2014
- Cedar Point Nature Trail- May 2014
- Mariculture lab with Mr. Bangley 2014
- Explorer Projects - 2013 and 2012
- Solar heating and cooling - March 2014
- Solar Cars Take 2 - March 2014
- The Duke Building - LEED certified - March 2014
- Weathering at a Graveyard- 2012
- Experiments with the currents
- CHS Beta Club
- Contact Me