Marine Science/Hon. Marine Science
Each class member chose an organism to research and draw. Gorgeous!
A former Marine Science student, Stephen Edwards, took this picture in Hawaii.
On a Marine Science field trip to test water on the Cedar Point nature trail, Kiersten Staab took a photo of the White Oak estuary and then later painted it. Above is her painting.
- 2020- Flashlights & the angle of the sun's rays
- 2020 - Rock investigations
- 2020 - Chemical Reactions with Alka Seltzer
- 2020 Tower Engineering
- 2020 Floating magnets
- Endo and Exothermic reactions
- Landfill 2018
- Light v Dark Cans Lab 2020
- Relief maps of the world -2019
- Sand is sediment! 2020
- Stereoscopes 2020
- Marine Science
- Past Images
- Contact Me
- Graduation 2020